Calling all scholars who are ready to learn about All Things College, how to secure a debt-free degree, and become a standout applicant in your college admission process.
All Things College boot camp encompasses the idea of “How to become a competitive applicant” by targeting the areas of:
1. How to approach the college admission process
2. Key StepsGetting organized Letter of recommendations
3. Resume/Extracurricular activities
4. The Common Application
5. Understanding the best school for you
6. Battle of the Versus
- Public vs private institutions
- ACT vs SAT
- HBCU vs PWI
7. Standing out in your essays
8. Financial Aid breakdown
9. Best Scholarship Practices
The boot camp will take place on January 29, 2022, from 10 AM EST - 2 PM EST. You will receive a zoom link, master scholarship list, scholarship accountability workbook, and a senior checklist prior to the start date of the boot camp.